Paver driveway installation in The Villages, Orlando, and the surrounding cities in Florida.
We use a wide variety of pavers for residential and commercial decorative driveways.
Ditch the boring concrete driveway you have had for years and add a touch of beauty to your yard with a decorative concrete paver driveway. At Royal Landscape Nursery, we use a wide variety of pavers to install residential and commercial driveways.
Our contractors work at properties in The Villages, Orlando, Clermont, and the surrounding cities of central Florida.
Reasons to Consider Installing a Paver Driveway
Paver driveways provide incredible benefits for any property. They will increase your overall curb appeal and complement your already existing landscaping. Other benefits of paver driveways include:
- Concrete driveways can crack. When a concrete driveway cracks, it is highly visible and unsightly. The patch to fix it often stands out from the rest of the driveway. Replacing it with pavers gets rid of this issue. A cracked paver may happen on occasion, but they are easy to replace.
- Pavers come in many shapes, sizes, and colors. For a truly customized driveway, concrete pavers are the way to go. They can be many different colors, sizes, and shapes, and they can be arranged in various patterns as well. You can even choose to build a patio and walkways from the same type of pavers that you choose for your driveway.
- Concrete pavers do not require extensive maintenance. After installation, these pavers will need cleaning and sealing every few years and an occasional pressure washing, but that is about it. Regular concrete driveways can stain much easier and will need more routine pressure washing to upkeep your curb appeal.
- A paver driveway will differentiate you from other properties. Every other driveway on the block is a standard, plain concrete driveway. Installing a paver driveway will make your property stand out among all the others.
- Concrete pavers are very durable. With the proper maintenance and resealing schedule, you can expect concrete pavers to last 50 years or more.
- Decorative driveways can help increase your home's value. If your home has differentiators, that will help it stand out in the real estate market and you may be able to increase your asking price because of it. Potential buyers will be more attracted to the home with a decorative driveway.
- Your paver driveway will be ready to use as soon as installation is complete. When concrete is installed, it can take a while for it to harden and cure. With a paver driveway, you will not have to worry about that.
At Royal Landscape Nursery, we have the Orlando area's largest paver display--come see the available materials for yourself.
Are you convinced you need a paver driveway? Call us for an estimate.
For many years, the team at Royal Landscape Nursery has provided the Orlando area with beautiful hardscaping jobs, including paver driveways. If you are convinced your home in Orlando, The Villages, Clermont, or nearby Florida areas needs a decorative driveway, call us at (407) 296-3042 to get an estimate.